Himalayan Dog Chew Medium is the original® long-lasting, hard smoked cheese chew your dog knows and loves. It was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. When you give a Himalayan Dog Chew Medium treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment.
There is no waste at the end of the chew– just take away the last end piece and puff it!
- After your dog enjoys their chew take the left-over piece away
- Soak in warm water for 5 minutes
- Heat for 45 seconds in a 1000-watt microwave
- Cool for 2 minutes
- Treat your dog to the homemade puff
Advice for use
- Give as a reward or treat!
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if a potential hazard presents itself