Himalayan Dog Chew Mixed is the original® long-lasting, hard-smoked cheese chew your dog knows and loves in a multi-sized pack. It is created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods, with yak and cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before slowly chewing small pieces off. When you give a Himalayan Dog Chew to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality chewing entertainment.
Available in five sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and Mixed
Looking for flavor? Himalayan Dog Chew® is also available in Cheese with Bacon, Cheese with Chicken, and Cheese with Peanut Butter!
There is no waste at the end of the chew– just take away the last end piece and puff it!
- After your dog enjoys their chew take the left-over piece away
- Soak in warm water for 5 minutes
- Heat for 45 seconds in a 1000-watt microwave
- Cool for 2 minutes
- Treat your dog to the homemade puff
Advice for use
- Give as a reward or treat!
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if a potential hazard presents itself