Himalayan Dog Chew® BONE Small is a smoked, hard cheese chew. It is hand-pressed into a bone shape using the same traditional ancient recipe from the Himalayas. Measuring a 7 on our Chewmeter®, it is slightly less dense than our original hard cheese chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before slowly chewing small pieces off. The bone shape provides a stable bottom to the chew, making it easily accessible to dogs of all ages, from puppies to seniors. When you give this treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality chewing entertainment.
When the Himalayan Dog Chew BONE Small becomes a small piece, take the leftover end away and puff it! Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx. 45 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat. Let it cool for 2 minutes, and treat your dog to a homemade cheese puff!
Available in Small, Medium, and Large
Advice for use
- Give as a reward or treat!
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if a potential hazard presents itself